Monday, August 4, 2008

Booker vs BlaQwest - Pick Of The Week

For the week of August 4th
Booker -
Larry Tee - I Love You (Bart B More Remix)
Well we're back again with another week of our picks. And well mine - mine is a straight stomper! Nuff' said.
BlaQwest -
Radiohead - Videotape (Man Make Remix)
Ok. I went a little crazy this week. I'm a little on the minimal tip. This is a nice remix of Radiohead's song. This remix has got that nice mellow feeling to just chill to.
And I've got a bonus for you...Not too minimal, just really nice. Amp Live's (of Zion I) remix of the same song featuring Del the Funky Homosapien. I really like both of these.
Video Tapez - Amp Live ft. Del the Funky Homosapien
And now a Double Bonus on the minimal tip! An oldie but goodie. This song goes straight to my heart!
Justin Martin - The Sad Piano (Jimpster Remix)
Let us know what you think of our picks by clicking the thumbs up or thumbs down and leaving comments please.

No comments: